stc Group announced investing around $500 Million in cloud services in a partnership with eWTP Arabia Capital, and Alibaba Cloud, the digital technology and intelligence backbone of Alibaba Group.
stc Group announced investing around $500 Million in cloud services in a partnership with eWTP Arabia Capital, one of the largest venture capital funds in the region, and Alibaba Cloud, the digital technology and intelligence backbone of Alibaba Group.
Through this project, stc aims to reinforce digital infrastructure and to leverage the proven cloud-based technologies and services of Alibaba Cloud to accelerate the growth of local technology ecosystem, in alignment with its “DARE” strategy and Vision 2030 objectives.
Also, it will help Saudi Arabia to become the digital and cloud services hup in the MENA region.
- Meqyas government report: stc has the fastest 5G downloading network in the Kingdom
- Singing a settlement agreement between Saudi Teelcom Company (stc) and Etihad Atheeb Telecommunication Company (GO)
- Saudi ARAMCO, stc and Huawei Signed a Memorandum of Understanding to Launch a Joint Innovation Program for 5G Technology Utilization in Oil & Gas Industry
- Brand Finance: stc Is the Most Valuable Brand Amongst Telecommunications Companies in the Region Reaching US$9.2 Billion.
- stc’s Net Profit for Q4 and 12 months period of 2020 compared to the comparable quarter and same period of last year