stc Group announced investing around $500 Million in cloud services in a partnership with eWTP Arabia Capital, and Alibaba Cloud, the digital technology and intelligence backbone of Alibaba Group.
stc Group announced investing around $500 Million in cloud services in a partnership with eWTP Arabia Capital, one of the largest venture capital funds in the region, and Alibaba Cloud, the digital technology and intelligence backbone of Alibaba Group.
Through this project, stc aims to reinforce digital infrastructure and to leverage the proven cloud-based technologies and services of Alibaba Cloud to accelerate the growth of local technology ecosystem, in alignment with its “DARE” strategy and Vision 2030 objectives.
Also, it will help Saudi Arabia to become the digital and cloud services hup in the MENA region.
- stc’s Net Profit for Q4 and 12 months period of 2020 compared to the comparable quarter and same period of last year
- stc Group launches the Advanced Technology and Cybersecurity Company
- Aramco and stc unveil Dammam 7 Supercomputer Dammam 7 will be among the world’s top 10 supercomputers
- stc Appoints Eng. Olayan M. Alwetaid as group CEO effective March 28th 2021
- 5G coverage for the GCC summit center in Al-Ula