Freedom to go without your phone
Stay connected with the built-in cellular feature, you can make and receive phone calls, use the Internet, and receive notifications - even when you don't have your phone with you.
* stc offers Apple Watch service only for the compatible cellular models that support GPS + Cellular feature.
Apple Watch Service
Subscribe to the service through the Watch app on your iPhone, the fees are as follows:
|Monthly Subscription||SR 28.75 (VAT Inclusive)||SR 25|
|Watch eSIM issuance||SR 57.50 (VAT Inclusive)||SR 50|
Activate Apple Watch Service in Easy Steps
Follow these steps after opening the Watch app in your iPhone:
- If your watch is being paired for the first time: select Mobile Data Setup during the connection process.
- If your watch is already paired with your iPhone: Tab My Watch tab, then tab Cellular.
- Follow the instructions for stc using your mystc account information.
You can activate your Apple Watch service after linking the watch to an iPhone, making sure to update the phone system, watch, and carrier settings to the latest version. The following should be noted
1. Apple Watch Service requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14.3 or later. It also requires WatchOS 7.2 or later on the Watch software.
2. The service requires accepting the latest Carrier Settings Update for both devices (stc 45.1 for the phone and stc 15.1 for the Watch). A notification appears on the phone for the updates. The update number can be verified or installed through “Settings”> “General”> “About” on your device.
3. Apple Watch models have been optimized for use in the country of purchase. If you purchased yours from outside the country, then it will require that the watch model be compatible with stc network, taking into account stc’s eligibility, terms and conditions. The compatible models are:
- Apple Watch Ultra (A2684)
- Apple Watch Series 8 (A2773 & A2775)
- Apple Watch SE (2nd Gen) (A2725 & A2724)
- Apple Watch Series 7 (A2476 & A2478)
- Apple Watch series 6 (A2375 & A2376)
- Apple Watch series SE (A2355 & A2356)
- Apple Watch series 5 (A2156 & A2157)
- Apple Watch series 4 (A2007 & A2008)
- Apple Watch series 3 (A1889 & A1891)
4. You can cancel your Apple Watch service subscription at any time using mystc app, through:
- Open mystc app on your iPhone
- From the Home Tab, tab Manage > Subscriptions > Apple Watch eSIM > select the Watch eSIM number associated with the watch.
- Tab unsubscribe
5. You can use your multi-SIM to activate the subscription of the Apple Watch service, noting the following:
- The service works on the Primary SIM only, as the service cannot be activated on the second or third multi-SIM.
- The primary SIM must be active (receives calls), as the service cannot be activated on an inactive primary SIM that does not receive calls.
- If the active SIM (that receives calls) is a Secondary SIM (the second or third SIM), then you can change that and make the Primary SIM the active one among the multi-SIMs, and then activate the service subscription on it by tabbing Call> Keypad, then enter the code *123 #, then tab the Call button
- To identify which of the multi-SIMs is the Primary SIM, and to find out its number, use mystc app to access your account profile, then tab number properties, then choose the number.
6. Watch features are subject to change. Some features, applications, and services may not be available in Saudi Arabia.