If your device supports eSIM, you can activate it on a new stc number or change your traditional SIM to an eSIM by requesting it through the mystc app.
How to activate an eSIM:
1. Request the eSIM and generate a QR code from the mystc app
2. Make sure that your device is connected to the internet or Wi-Fi
3. Follow the activation steps according to your device system:
- For iOS such as Apple iPhone
Go to Settings, select Cellular, tap Add Cellular Plan, and scan the QR code with your device's camera.
- For Android devices such as Samsung
Go to Settings, select Connections, SIM Manager, tap Add Mobile Plan, and scan the QR code with your device's camera.
- For Android devices such as Huawei
Go to Settings, select Mobile Network, Manage SIM Cards, tap Add eSIM, and scan the QR code with your device's camera.
4. Wait for the embedded SIM to be activated on the device
5. After completing these steps, you can use the device's services normally through the eSIM on your device