Your enterprise router is the building block of connectivity. Managing it requires expertise, incurs substantial expenses, and ensuring it's always available is a challenge.
stc business has the answer. Our Managed Router Service is a value-added service on top of data connectivity delivered by stc to help enterprises, governments, and data centers by having their router infrastructure managed.
- Reduces initial investment and operating costs
- SLA-driven to ensure high performance
- Includes support with design, upgrade, and migration of legacy networks
- Enables IT resources to focus on developing value instead of running IT infrastructure
- Remote monitoring and diagnostics for routers
- Archiving of client router records, updating and upgrading of client's router
- Replacement of damaged devices at customer's premises
- Focus on core business and reduction of capital expenditure
- Increased availability of services and reduced repair time, without the burden of contract management
- Round-the-dock remote helpdesk support, both within and outside company headquarters
- Maintenance and replacement of damaged devices
- Maintenance service level in accordance with industry standards to ensure high performance
- A comprehensive service from beginning to end, covering design, operation, upgrading and transfer of the network.