As fast as it is, conventional fiber optic technology only allows traffic to flow in a single direction, which limits capacity when transmitting data across business locations.
However, Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM) enables two-way traffic, increases bandwidth, and provides point-to-point connectivity over layer 1, connecting multiple sites across long distances at breakneck speeds.
The best part is that it doesn’t require upgrading your existing fiber optic lines; it simply builds on your existing investment
- Extremely low latency, as the connection is established point-to-point on layer 1 without the need for any layer 2 or 3 equipment.
- High-speed, secure communication between routers.
- A private, dedicated, and non-virtual connection without any prioritization required as there is no link sharing.
- Disruption-proof, fully redundant and protected service.
- 24/7 professional support.
The displayed prices include 15% VAT
|Speeds||One Time Setup||MRC|