Mar 25, 2020
Digitizing 7 Million Contracts Saves 200,000 Annual Waiting Hours
stc revealed that the number of paper contracts that the company dispensed with due to digitization amounted to 7 million annual contracts, noting that the company's outlets has already received the last customer who concluded a paper contract as part of its journey for digital transformation and enriching customer life with innovative digital solutions and services.
Eng. Olyan bin Mohammed Al Wetaid, Senior Vice President for the Consumer Business Unit said: “full adoption of digital contracts is part of the company's commitment to reinventing the customer experience, digitizing its services, implementing a business model that preserves the environment, and promoting sustainability, in accordance with the company's strategy and the digital transformation goals of the Saudi Vision 2030”.
He indicated that this step, which came with the support of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology and the Authority, would contribute to save the customers 200,000 annual waiting hours, in addition to increasing reliability and facilitating maintenance.
The electronic contracts are part of the transformation journey that the company leads to digitize its services and enable individual and corporate digital transformation, especially with providing more than 95% of its services on the my stc digital platform that deliver services and devices to customer locations.
- The Biggest Electronic Sports (FIFA, Fortnite, PUBG) Tournament Launched with Prizes Up to SAR 500 Thousand
- A 100 million riyal initiative from stc to support health care in the Kingdom Doubling Operational Efficiency At 22 stc Health Care Centres To Serve 5 Million Beneficiaries
- 1.6 Billion Free Awareness Messages in 44 Days, in 10 Languages, for Coronavirus Prevention
- Nasser Al Nasser: KSA is No. 10 worldwide in terms of internet speed and telecommunication companies are making our country proud by being worthy competitors.
- Digitizing 7 Million Contracts Saves 200,000 Annual Waiting Hours