Jan 12, 2021
stc Appoints Eng. Olayan M. Alwetaid as group CEO effective March 28th 2021
stc announced appointing Eng. Olayan M. Alwetaid as group CEO effective March 28th 2021.
In a press release, stc stated that Eng. Olayan has more than 20 years of experience. He initially worked at Aramco then joined Saudi Telecom Company and has gradually worked his career within stc; he recently was the Senior VP for Consumer sector, before that he was the CEO of stc Bahrain. He heads the Boards of Directors of several stc subsidiaries such as Channels, Integral, and CCC. He is also the Vice Chairman of the BoD of stcPay and the chairman of several committees related to the mentioned Boards.
Eng. Olayan has a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from King Fahad of Petroleum and Minerals University and has many certifications in the field of ICT, leadership and strategic planning.
- stcplay Launches the Largest Million-Riyal Electronic Gaming Contest for the First Time in the Kingdom
- Next Sunday, the start of individuals subscription, and the total value of institutional subscription reached 471 billion Saudi Riyals
- The electronic gaming market in the Middle East leaps to USD 6.3 billion during 2021
- Oxford Report: 120% growth in the female workforce over 3 years
- 70 Million interactions carried out annually by ccc