Feb 07, 2021
Singing a settlement agreement between Saudi Teelcom Company (stc) and Etihad Atheeb Telecommunication Company (GO)
Saudi Telecom Company (stc) signed an agreement with Etihad Atheeb Telecommunication Company (GO) to settle the previous balances and dues. This agreement has been reached after intense and continuous negotiations between the two parties during the previous period, which resulted in an agreement to settle the dues and balances in a way that serves both parties’ interest.
It is expected that this agreement will help Atheeb to move forward in developing and supporting their business, increasing their competitiveness and improving their infrastructure in line with the customers’ aspiration and the Kingdom's global position in telecommunication sector. This agreement will have a positive impact on the telecommunications sector as a whole by helping to achieve its goals and objectives as one of the most vital and growing sectors in the Kingdom and by increasing its contribution to the GDP in line with the indicators related to the Kingdom's Vision 2030.
- stc Named Most Influential Brand in KSA
- A new partnership for stc to launch the smart home platform in Neom
- stc partners with Extreme E as the debut Desert X-Prix’s digital enabler
- stc’ Chairman and CEO Praise the Launch of Shareek and Commend Its Objective of Achieving Sustainable Development
- stc Employees Vaccinated Against the Coronavirus to be Granted Two-Day Leave