Feb 07, 2021
Singing a settlement agreement between Saudi Teelcom Company (stc) and Etihad Atheeb Telecommunication Company (GO)
Saudi Telecom Company (stc) signed an agreement with Etihad Atheeb Telecommunication Company (GO) to settle the previous balances and dues. This agreement has been reached after intense and continuous negotiations between the two parties during the previous period, which resulted in an agreement to settle the dues and balances in a way that serves both parties’ interest.
It is expected that this agreement will help Atheeb to move forward in developing and supporting their business, increasing their competitiveness and improving their infrastructure in line with the customers’ aspiration and the Kingdom's global position in telecommunication sector. This agreement will have a positive impact on the telecommunications sector as a whole by helping to achieve its goals and objectives as one of the most vital and growing sectors in the Kingdom and by increasing its contribution to the GDP in line with the indicators related to the Kingdom's Vision 2030.
- Having met the ISO certification standards issued by the British Standards Institute
- 2AFRICA EXTENDED TO THE ARABIAN GULF, PAKISTAN AND INDIA
- Solutions by stc’s successful IPO reflects Saudi economy’s strength, investors’ high confidence in the local ICT sector
- Alwateed: Successful Listing of "Solutions by stc" Shares Represents Major Leap in Digital Transformation Journey in Kingdom
- stc launches special offers on devices and packages with discounts of up to 50%