Feb 27, 2018
Saudi Telecom Company launched an extraordinary participation in MWC, Barcelona
STC launched an extraordinary participation during the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2018 in Barcelona, Spain from Feb 26th, to March 1st, 2018, in presence of STC board chairman Abdullah Al-Abdulqader, STC Group CEO, Khaled Biyari, and several corporate executives. “STC to pursue digitalization aligning with Vision 2030”, khaled Biyari said. “the company is playing a fundamental role in enabling digital services in both public and private sectors”. He added. STC to demonstrate its excellence as a leader for ICT industry in the Middle East in this event. Through several agreements and modern booth, STC will review its role in digitalization transformation, enabling Kingdome’s Vision, and supporting E-services in both public and the private sector. In addition, STC will sign several MoUs with number of global partners in order to upgrade its network to the 5G, to be the first company to use this technology in the Middle East. STC’s booth presented solutions and services which are based on 5G like smart cities and IoT.
- STC Establishes a platform to Share cyber threats information in Collaboration with Anomali
- STC announces a contract for TV and digital broadcasting and the marketing sponsorships with the GSA and SAFF
- STC’s Net Income for Q2 2018 increased by 3.74% compared to the comparable quarter last year
- Minister of CIT Launches (STC Solutions) Program for Cybersecurity
- STC celebrating a Mega Agreements for 2018 Projects with its Strategic Partners (Huawei, Ericsson, Nokia)