Nov 21, 2018
Inauguration of the First Digital STC Store in KSA Offering Services 24 hours
His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed bin Khalid Abdullah Al Faisal, STC Chairman of the Board, inaugurated the first innovative digital store of its kind in KSA, adopting the best international practices in this respect thus, enriching the customer experience with a new identity. The inauguration ceremony was attended by Eng. Nasser bin Sulaiman Al Nasser, STC Group CEO, as well as Eng. Ulaiyan Al Wetaid, VIVA Bahrain CEO, along with Eng. Emad A. Alaoudah, STC Channels Chairman, and Eng. Faisal Alsaber, STC Channels CEO. On this occasion, His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed bin Khalid Abdullah Al Faisal described the new store as "a wonderful step taken towards achieving digitization, requiring a change in the interaction way with customers in line with the consumers’ lifestyle witnessed in the digital age.” Hence, the store offers 24-hour self-customer services through dedicated devices. In this respect, a digital pick-up service will also be made available through dedicated boxes. The inauguration of the store will, therefore, reinforce STC's commitment to achieving digital transformation across multiple channels, such as the MySTC application. In this respect, all STC services will also be provided, including the Smart Home, Jawwy TV, STC Pay, and other services offered to individuals or companies, in addition to the organization of many educational workshops targeting customers in the technology fields, contributing to transforming the STC store into a dedicated platform in charge of meeting all the requirements and aspirations of its customers.
- Inauguration of the First Digital STC Store in KSA Offering Services 24 hours
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) has been elected to the GSMA Board, the world's largest mobile organization
- Tarig Enaya at the Future Investment Initiative: 10 Billion to Be Invested in Smart Cities in the Next Four Years
- STC’s Net Income for Q3 2018 compared to the comparable quarter last year and the 2nd quarter this year increased by 2.9% & 8.1% (respectively), and it distributes SR 1 per share dividends for the 3rd quarter.
- Future Investment Initiative: Al-Nasser urged to innovation and investment to accelerate digital transformation