Oct 29, 2019
STC Supports Future Investment Initiative with 5G Technology
The third edition of the initiative addresses the question “What Is Next for Global Business?”, where Eng. Nasser bin Sulaiman Al Nasser, CEO of STC Group is taking part in a panel discussion titled “What Is Next for the connected global community?”, and Riyadh Muawad, Senior Vice President of B2B at STC is taking part in another one titled “Connect”.
Mohammad bin Rashid Abalkhail , Director General of Corporate Communications, STC said that the participation of the company is but another reflection of its support of the Future Investment Initiative (Davos in the Desert). The company will provide 5G technology for conference visitors and guests, which will highlight its pioneer role in 5G technology, noting that it was the first to launch a live 5G network in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East in May 2018.
It was also the first MENA telecom operator to launch 5G services commercially last June. He noted the company’s role in enriching the lives of people and providing innovative digital solutions for customers in line with its pivotal role in enabling digital transformation and developing the ICT sector in the Kingdom.
- The Diplomatic Quarter General Authority in Riyadh Inks First of Its Kind Strategic Deal with TAWAL
- stc Sustainability Report: Market Value for Entrepreneurship Projects reaches 300 Million and 18% Energy Savings
- Strategic partnership between stc pay and Visa to launch a digital payment solutions
- 50% Discount on Old Debts of stc Customers
- Investments in telecoms and health system pay dividends