Oct 29, 2019
STC Supports Future Investment Initiative with 5G Technology
The third edition of the initiative addresses the question “What Is Next for Global Business?”, where Eng. Nasser bin Sulaiman Al Nasser, CEO of STC Group is taking part in a panel discussion titled “What Is Next for the connected global community?”, and Riyadh Muawad, Senior Vice President of B2B at STC is taking part in another one titled “Connect”.
Mohammad bin Rashid Abalkhail , Director General of Corporate Communications, STC said that the participation of the company is but another reflection of its support of the Future Investment Initiative (Davos in the Desert). The company will provide 5G technology for conference visitors and guests, which will highlight its pioneer role in 5G technology, noting that it was the first to launch a live 5G network in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East in May 2018.
It was also the first MENA telecom operator to launch 5G services commercially last June. He noted the company’s role in enriching the lives of people and providing innovative digital solutions for customers in line with its pivotal role in enabling digital transformation and developing the ICT sector in the Kingdom.
- STC Launches Their Own Board to Empower Women And Reinforce Female Participation in The Business
- For the First Time in the Formula E History... 5G Services Are Provided to the Public in Diriyah
- STC Launches Micro Trench Technology for the First Time in Saudi Arabia
- Meqyas Report: STC has the Fastest Mobile Internet Speed in Saudi Arabia
- MySTC Receives App of the Year Golden Award at the 2019 IT World Awards