Find out about your rights during international roaming according to the provisions of Regulations on the Protection of Rights of ICT Services' Users and on the Terms of ICT Service Provision issued by the Communications and Information Technology Commission in Shawwal 1441 H – June 2020 G.
You shall have the right to activate the international roaming internet service upon your request only and not to have it activated automatically. Further, you have to be notified through free SMS, in Arabic and English, once you contact to a network of third party communication services provider during international roaming, of the following important points at least:
- Prices of incoming voice calls.
- Prices of making voice calls and sending SMS to a number affiliated to a Saudi service provider.
- Prices of making voice calls and sending SMS to a number affiliated to the service provider in the roaming country.
- Prices of internet service in the same international roaming area.
- Data of access to the information of the communication prices to other countries.
- Free of charge mean of contact with the service provider during roaming.
- Any use restrictions during international roaming that result in increase in the bill amount.
- International roaming services shall not subject to your credit limit, except for internet use
- The unit price of each service in SR is for 1 minute/MB .
- The service quality in the mobile communication network in other countries depends on the service provider in the roaming country.
- List of the plans offered by the service provider to the user in the roaming country, their advantages as well as how to subscribe thereto.
- For more information, please peruse “Regulations on the Protection of Rights of ICT Services' Users and on the Terms of ICT Service Provision