Many of us love online shopping because it has a lot to offer especially its 24 hours availability at our fingertips, the fact that we can compare prices of other stores easily and read fellow shoppers’ feedback. To make the most of your online shopping experience, here are some tips that will help you do it safely:
- Start by purchasing only from trusted sites and apps such as mystc or myStore or joint stores in Maroof service
- Use a prepaid card, an electronic payment method such as stc pay or via direct payment(invoice).
- Avoid using public Wi-Fi networks in places to shop online.
- Monitor your bank and credit card statements regularly and enable notifications.
- The shopping website URL should start with (https) rather than (http). You should be able to see the lock symbol at the corner of the URL bar.
- Avoid sharing your credit card number with others over the internet.
- Constantly update the software and apps on your device.
- Use a strong password for your bank accounts and online shoping websites, besides activating the two steps authentication.