- This service is for all sawa customers.
- As a KMMEL service subscriber, you’ll receive an extra balance of 5.50 SR every time your credit reaches zero.
- This advance will be deducted from your balance the next time you recharge or receive credit through a credit transfer request. For example, if your balance is -3 SR and you recharge credit with 10 SR, stc will deduct 3 SR from the recharged amount, so that 7 SR are left in your balance.
- You can use the extra credit for all sawa services provided by stc, except for those that are not free (services with a monthly subscription fee) and the credit transfer service.
- The available amount can be used for emergency and other calls.