SD-WAN is a managed service that allows enterprises to securely connect any location using any combination of WAN services that are all managed by stc, such as, MPLS and/or internet services including wireless (4G) and fixed broadband. It optimizes the bandwidth and improves business continuity for users to have consistent experiences regardless of the WAN technology. With stc SD-WAN service, you will receive full visibility into your network, and users under one unified portal.
- An integrated SD-WAN solution that is flexible with any internet and/or MPLS service.
- Enterprise-wide network and application visibility into all your locations.
- One-stop shop for all your needs – simplified supplier management and rapid resolution of issues.
- State-of-the-art internet and connectivity technologies using different access methods, such as Fiber, Microwave, and mobile networks.
- The largest network with comprehensive coverage in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia ensures nationwide access and scale.
- Assurance that your data is secure and maintained within the country.
Features & benefit:
- Competitive pricing with no upfront investment into any hardware or additional software.
- Network design validation before deployment of service.
- Automated service deployment and Access to stc SD-WAN portal with full visibility and reports.
- 24x7x365 monitoring and management from stc’s centralized NOC for both the main connectivity service and SD-WAN service and for the security services.
- Select various SD-WAN router models that match your branch size.
- Optimize and control the applications and optimize available bandwidth.
- Enhances end-to-end security.
- Business continuity - Increased availability through hybrid connectivity setups such as internet and MPLS services.