Feb 24, 2016
STC awards Gemalto and Comarch to implement new IoT connectivity platform serving Saudi market with m2m application.
Saudi Telecom Company (STC), the largest telecommunication services provider in the Middle East and North Africa and the leading operator within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, has selected Gemalto, the world leader in digital security, and Comarch, a global powerhouse specialized in the design, implementation and integration of advanced IT services and software, to implement IoT connectivity management platform. New Platform is expected to provide STC with competitive edge in the IoT and digital service space in addition to create new proposition for different market sectors.
Telecommunication and ICT services are evolving and Saudi Arabia is facing big demand for IoT and digital services. New platform will enable STC to extend its growth through the introduction of products and services to attract different Players in the internet of things echo systems using of Mobile, Fixed networks and other access capacity and to provide new innovative solution to increase revenues and market share.
- Strategic Alliance Between STC and GE in Industrial Internet Technologies
- STC showcasing latest innovative solutions at GITEX 2016
- STC Solutions Ranks 1st in IT Services provision market
- STC achieved the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for the Largest human image of a country/continent
- Al-Suwaiyel Inaugurates Most Modern Marine Cable in Yanbu