QITAF & CAREEM APP
Careem specializes in providing you with quick and hassle-free transport services with a trained driver. Careem service is available in various cities throughout Saudi Arabia & in other cities of the Middle East (like Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Doha, Kuwait, and Manama). Their service thrives on being convenient, flexible, and safe.
As a Qitaf customer, you can EARN as well as REDEEM your Qitaf points for using Careem services.
HOW TO EARN QITAF POINTS:
- Every SR 20 spent for Careem services will allow you to earn 1 Qitaf point
- You need to download the Careem application on your smartphone and go to the navigation panel
- Go to ‘Wallet’ and enter the Loyalty Program section under ‘Earn rewards with partners’. Select ‘Qitaf’ from options visible to you
- Enter your STC mobile number (this number must be enrolled in Qitaf, if not, please send SMS with 201 to 900 or alternatively enroll from MySTC application)
- After entering the STC mobile number click ‘Activate Qitaf’ button and you are now eligible to start earning Qitaf points from Careem
- Now every time you use Careem, after making the payment upon completion of your ride, you will receive a dedicated email from Careem on the number of Qitaf points that will be added to your account
- It would may take 24-48 hours (max) for the Qitaf points to get credited to your account
- • Once the Qitaf points are added, you will also receive SMS confirming the addition of points from STC
HOW TO REDEEM QITAF POINTS FOR CAREEM SERVICES
- As an STC customer you can redeem your Qitaf points and top-up Careem credit balance when requesting the service.
- Go to navigation panel within the Careem app and select ‘Qitaf’ from Topup credit section
- Enter your valid Qitaf number in order to pay with Qitaf redemption amount
- You will receive a pin/password via sms that will have to be entered in the app to validate your number
- Once done just state the number of SAR value you wish to redeem from your Qitaf balance
- Press confirm and the redemption process will be complete, which would add SAR value selected in Careem wallet or credit balance
*Please note that when Careem Topup credit is used for rides, it will not be eligible to earn Qitaf points. Only payments made via cash & credit card will be eligible for Qitaf points.