SAT Net allows access to Internet through satellite technology (VSAT) to provide high-speed communication solutions based on Digital Video Broadcasting technology – second generation (DVB – S2X).
- This VSAT service from STC business is ideal for customers who have remote locations but need high-speed internet access.
- SAT Net works through an enhanced Digital Video Broadcasting technology – second generation (DVB – S2) via a satellite hub station that offers various packages according to the customer need.
- SAT Net is offered with different option of bandwidth packages up to 20 Mbps bandwidth allowing customer to choose what suits them most.
- High Availability: it’s a great option for disaster recovery and first responder communications. There is no service outage due to issues such as cable cuts.
- High Scalability: SAT Net offers higher upstream and downstream bit rates as it works independently from the existing fixed infrastructure.
- Fast Set up: SAT Net’s service installation takes 1-2 days. As your requirements grow, you can upgrade quickly.
- Simple Packages: SAT Net is offered based on speed and QoS requirements.
The Mobile ATM Service allows banks to provide their customers with ATM services using GSM and Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) networks.Learn More
Request a Form
Please select a PDF form, from dropdown list bellow: