stc is seeking to provide its customers with the highest quality ICT (Information & Communication Technology) services and solutions aligned with the Kingdom’s Vision 2030 and National Transformation Plan 2020 . Our aim is to meet our customers’ aspirations, expectations and needs by providing them with highly innovative and comprehensive solutions that have been developed through application of latest concepts, technology and industry quality standards in line with the company’s vision, space and its core values.
stc Quality Policy is meant to achieve the following objectives:
- Development, formalization and implementation of the required tools that include strategic and financial authorities and policies, to enact effective governance in the company.
- Development and automation of strategic and operational processes to achieve highest operational efficiency levels while assuring required quality controls are in place and activated.
- Meet the customers’ expectations by offering the latest ICT services and solutions that are standardized internationally.
- Seek continuous customer feedback/comments (voice of customer) as a key driver for continuous improvement of services and solution to enhance customer satisfaction and experience.
- Enact effective and robust long term supplier/partner relationships to assure the delivery of highest quality services and solutions
- Increase awareness among employees and establish/embed the concepts, value and mindset of quality by learning and developments programs on the latest applicable quality standards related to ICT services and solutions to ensure the achievement of the company's goals.