Unlimited free internet to social media on the 90th Saudi National Day
stc is celebrating the 90th Saudi National Day with several special offers. stc postpaid and landline customers can send congratulatory messages to the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques and his Crown Prince, free of charge on September 23 and 24. Additionally, postpaid, Sawa, and Quicknet customers can enjoy unlimited free internet access to social media for 24 hours, starting from 12 am on Wednesday, September 23.
stc also offers a 90% discount for new subscribers to the Jawwy TV app between September 23 and 26, in addition to reducing the subscription cost for Jawwy TV movies on demand to 90 halalas, and offering a SAR 90 discount on 3 device-installments (2 - 3 - 4) for postpaid customers with a maximum of SAR 270. Exciting offers also include the stc pay digital wallet, with a 90% fee reduction on international transfers and virtual card issuance.
With these offers, stc demonstrates its responsibility towards the Kingdom, by enabling its customers around the country to enjoy its services even more during this happy occasion. stc always strives to provide exceptional and high-quality services that live up to the expectations of its customers, and it is keen on celebrating national holidays and other special occasions with Saudi citizens and residents.
- stc Named Most Influential Brand in KSA
- A new partnership for stc to launch the smart home platform in Neom
- stc partners with Extreme E as the debut Desert X-Prix’s digital enabler
- stc’ Chairman and CEO Praise the Launch of Shareek and Commend Its Objective of Achieving Sustainable Development
- stc Employees Vaccinated Against the Coronavirus to be Granted Two-Day Leave