Jun 07, 2018
Elaf Al-Hazmi is the first STC female employee to get Saudi Driving Licence
STC Group CEO Nasser Al-Nasser received the first STC female employee to get Saudi driving licence, Elaf Al-Hazmi. Al-Nasser congratulated her confirming that STC is keen to reinforce safety values to female employees, referring to a theoretical and practical training-driving course that the company organised, targeting about 100 female employees in STC and its subsidiaries. The course includes instructions on driving safety and practical training in mechanics of car, as well as the opportunity to experience driving (for driving license holders) and to conduct an educational tour by car accompanied bymale and female experts in driving. The aim of the course is to instil a culture of safe driving allowing female employees and visitors to know the rules of traffic, access to driving licenses, training and all that is related to the woman’s driving, in addition to direct dialogue sessions with a group of experts in driving cars.
- STC appointed Fay Al-Alshaikh as Product Portfolio Strategy GM
- STC & Philips to unlock telehealth’s potential to transform care in Kingdom
- STCPay Appoints a New Board of Directors Chaired by Khaled Al Jasser with 6 Expert Members
- STC has Contributed SAR 168 Billion to the Kingdom's GDP Over 19 Years
- STC’s Net Income for Q1 2019 compared to the corresponding quarter last year increased by 6.3%, and it distributes SR 1 per share dividends for Q1 2019