Jun 07, 2018
Elaf Al-Hazmi is the first STC female employee to get Saudi Driving Licence
STC Group CEO Nasser Al-Nasser received the first STC female employee to get Saudi driving licence, Elaf Al-Hazmi. Al-Nasser congratulated her confirming that STC is keen to reinforce safety values to female employees, referring to a theoretical and practical training-driving course that the company organised, targeting about 100 female employees in STC and its subsidiaries. The course includes instructions on driving safety and practical training in mechanics of car, as well as the opportunity to experience driving (for driving license holders) and to conduct an educational tour by car accompanied bymale and female experts in driving. The aim of the course is to instil a culture of safe driving allowing female employees and visitors to know the rules of traffic, access to driving licenses, training and all that is related to the woman’s driving, in addition to direct dialogue sessions with a group of experts in driving cars.
- STC Announced the Largest 5G Network in the Middle East
- STC appointed Moudhi Aljamea as the First Saudi Executive
- STC’s Net Income for Q4 2018 compared to the comparable quarter last year and the 3rd quarter this year increased by 22.0% & 17.9% (respectively).
- STC unveils new packages controlling the monthly bill
- STC Announces New Appointments of a Number of Saudi Senior Executives