May 07, 2019
STCPay Appoints a New Board of Directors Chaired by Khaled Al Jasser with 6 Expert Members
STCPay, a specialist in digital financial services, has announced the appointment of a new Board of Directors headed by Khalid Bin Sulaiman Al Jasser and memberships of six experts in banking services and information technology. Khalid Al Jasser has over 30 years of experience in the banking field, during which he was the CEO and Board Member of AlBilad Bank, Vice President of Human Resources at Riyad Bank, the CEO of the Arab Centers and member of the Board of Directors. In addition, he was a member of the Board of Directors of Qassim & Al-Jasser Cement Company. He holds a Bachelor's degree from King Saud University in Financial Management. The new Board of Directors of STCPay included the CEO and board member of startup eco-system and former CEO of Beam Payments Alejandro Carbon and Abdullah Al-Abdaljabbar, one of the founding partners of Marco Strategic Consulting, a member of the Board of Directors of Saudi Gas, a member of the Board of Directors of Saudi Cargo, member of the Board of Directors of NCB Capital, in addition to 4 executives from STC Group, the former CEO of Viva Bahrain and the Senior Vice President of STC Group, Eng. Ulaiyan Al-Wetaid, the Vice President for Strategy and Executive Affairs and former President of CISCO Systems in Saudi Arabia Mohammed Al Abbadi, as well as the Strategic Operations Chief Jeremy Sell, and Vice President of Corporate Finance and Investment Operations Ali Al-Harbi.
- 1 million interactions on "Tawakkalna" platform... customer satisfaction rates for phone calls exceeds 93%
- stc announces the first deployment of 5G stand-alone in MENA region
- stc launches a new permanent telecommuting policy
- Microsoft report: 16% of Saudi institutions consider AI a top priority
- stc Introduces Education Package and Offers Discounts on Baity Fiber Starting from 50%