STC won the 2019 Best Practices Awards by TDWI
STC announced that it has been recognized as a 2019 Best Practices Award winner in the BI, Visual Analytics, and Data Discovery category by TDWI, the premier source for in-depth education and research on all things data. The Best Practices Awards has been presented at TDWI Strategy Summit for Analytics 2019 San Diego-CA, which took place 19th of August 2019.
STC Senior VP Technology and Operations Mr. Haithem Alfaraj, commented that keeping in line with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s Vision 2030, a sophisticated digital infrastructure is integral to today’s advanced industrial activities. It attracts investors and enhances the fundamental competitiveness of the Saudi economy.
This award reflects STC’s commitment to play a key role in Kingdom’s vision 2030, aligning with its DARE Strategy (Digitize, Accelerate, Reinvent, Expand), as we are a world-class digital leader providing innovative services and platforms to our customers and enabling the digital transformation of the MENA region.
We have kept the goals of our BI and Data Visualization initiatives aligned with our vision, which has enabled STC to deliver digital platforms that will support and fulfill customers’ needs and ensure enablement.
TDWI's Best Practices Awards identify and honor companies that demonstrate excellence and innovation in developing, deploying, and maintaining analytics and data management applications. All nominated solutions were evaluated by TDWI analysts and faculty who selected the award winners based on business impact, maturity, innovation, and relevance in their field.
- Nasser Al Nasser: stc Develops Artificial Intelligence Applications to Enrich People's Lives and Improve Customer Experience
- stc’s revenue for 12 months period of 2019 increased
- Alhakbani appointed CEO at "TAWAL" subsidiary of the STC Group
- The Ministry of Labor and Social Development Signs a Memorandum of Understanding with stc Group to Build a Strategic Partnership
- stc Launches its Unified Brand in KSA, Kuwait and Bahrain