Nov 16, 2017
STC participates in Misk Global Forum as a technical sponsor
Saudi Telecom Company (STC) participates as a technical sponsor at the MISK 2017 Forum titled (Facing Change), which launched in Riyadh and will last for two days in participant of more than 100 speakers of thought leaders and positive change makers in the world, in addition to more than 4000 audiences. Dr. Khaled Biyari, STC Group CEO, stated” we are glad to participate in Misk Global Forum, within the framework of memorandum of cooperation signed last year with Prince Mohammad Bin Salman`s Foundation”. Confirming the great role of MISK in sponsoring innovative initiatives and enhancing technical, educational, Media and cultural skills for the Saudi youth in different domains. Dr.Biyari pointed out that the Forum is so important, especially since its main theme this year focuses on facing change, considering that the current communications revolution is the one that carries the banner of this change in all countries of the world. He added: "The subject of change came in an important timing for the start of digital transformation in various sectors in the Kingdom. Our society, where young people are a majority (More than 50%), is interacting with this change and modernization at an accelerated pace in all matters of life." The forum will be attended by Abdulrahman Trabzoni, CEO and GM of STC Ventures Capital Fund, who will tackle in his speech the impact of artificial intelligence in changing the world. The Memorandum of Cooperation between MISK Charity and STC includes the development and support of efforts aimed at establishing an effective technical community in all fields, as well as sponsoring educational and media events and enabling Saudi youth to obtain training tools with the latest technology.
- STC Establishes a platform to Share cyber threats information in Collaboration with Anomali
- STC announces a contract for TV and digital broadcasting and the marketing sponsorships with the GSA and SAFF
- STC’s Net Income for Q2 2018 increased by 3.74% compared to the comparable quarter last year
- Minister of CIT Launches (STC Solutions) Program for Cybersecurity
- STC celebrating a Mega Agreements for 2018 Projects with its Strategic Partners (Huawei, Ericsson, Nokia)