Sep 29, 2019
Bureau of Experts at the Council of Ministers Signs Strategic Agreement With STC to Achieve Digital Transformation
The Bureau of Experts at the Council of Ministers and STC signed a strategic agreement aimed at enabling digital transformation and providing digital solutions and services in line with Saudi Vision 2030.
The agreement was signed by the Vice-President of the Bureau of Experts at Council of Minister Dr. Amr Bin Ibrahim Rajab, and the CEO of STC Group Mr. Nasser Sulaiman Al Nasser, in the presence of the Chairman of STC Group HRH Prince Mohammed bin Khalid Al Abdullah Al Faisal, HE Chairman of the Bureau of Experts at the Council of Ministers Mr. Mohammed Bin Sulaiman Al Ajaji, VP of the e-government program Yesser Mr. Hesham Al-AlShaikh, and a number of advisors at the Bureau of Experts at the Council of Ministers.
According to the agreement, STC will provide the Bureau of Experts at the Council of Ministers with services pertaining to networking, Internet, smartphones, vehicle control, support, and training through specialized workshops covering topics such as the latest cybersecurity solutions.
- STC Launches Their Own Board to Empower Women And Reinforce Female Participation in The Business
- For the First Time in the Formula E History... 5G Services Are Provided to the Public in Diriyah
- STC Launches Micro Trench Technology for the First Time in Saudi Arabia
- Meqyas Report: STC has the Fastest Mobile Internet Speed in Saudi Arabia
- MySTC Receives App of the Year Golden Award at the 2019 IT World Awards