Dec 06, 2017
Biyari: STC Moves Confidently Towards Digitization and Achieving objectives of 2030 Vision
STC Specialized launched its new identity in a celebration that took place yesterday (Tuesday) in Riyadh.
Dr. Khaled Biyari, STC Group CEO confirmed that STC Group moves confidently towards its strategic goals and digitization to comply with the ambitious vision of 2030. Pointing out that STC is a pivotal part in building a digital economy that will give the Kingdom a competitive advantage and will provide modern specialized services in health, transportation, education, security, defense and banking services. In a speech, he gave through the ceremony, Biyari stated that, “demand for specialised communications is increasing in the Kingdom, and since the first day of acquiring Bravo in 2014, until the acquisition is 100% completed, and launching STC Specialized, the company has been put on a development track through strategic plans. We started to implement an ambitious strategic plan to move the company to a new phase of growth and synergy. Today, STC Specialized is an operational technical arm of Saudi Telecom Group STC”.
Dr. Tariq Enaya, Enterprise SVP and chairman of STC Specialized, stated that launching the new identity of STC Specialized is an important step toward achieving the company's goals and future vision of building a unified national network for specialized communications, emergency and crisis management. Noting that specialized telecommunications networks play a great role in regulating the work of public services, whether in the transportation sector or the logistics services at airports and seaports, Oil and gas sector, or the public safety sector. in addition to the security role of integrating all the security sectors under a unified communications system, pointing out that the priority of the company is to contribute positively to digitization of the group. The national unified communications, emergency and crisis management Network of STC Specialized is an important tool in the digital transformation process.
- Inauguration of the First Digital STC Store in KSA Offering Services 24 hours
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) has been elected to the GSMA Board, the world's largest mobile organization
- Tarig Enaya at the Future Investment Initiative: 10 Billion to Be Invested in Smart Cities in the Next Four Years
- STC’s Net Income for Q3 2018 compared to the comparable quarter last year and the 2nd quarter this year increased by 2.9% & 8.1% (respectively), and it distributes SR 1 per share dividends for the 3rd quarter.
- Future Investment Initiative: Al-Nasser urged to innovation and investment to accelerate digital transformation