STC Solutions and Microsoft announced a strategic partnership during Gitex 2018
STC Solutions and Microsoft have announced a strategic partnership agreement during Gitex 2018 in Dubai. STC Solutions is the #1 IT Services provider in KSA, and Microsoft is the fastest growing Cloud services provider globally. Partnering with Microsoft is a strategic initiative that aligns with STC Solutions' dynamic growth plan focused on digital, cybersecurity & cloud services in line with Saudi Vision 2030. Eng. Omer Alnomany, CEO STC Solutions said, "This is a very important partnership for us where we share a common understanding and business goals at the highest executive levels of both the organizations. Over the past year, STC Solutions has been the fastest growing Licensing Solution Provider partnering with Microsoft to serve government and private sectors in Saudi Arabia. We continue making the required investments in the partnership to ensure this trend continues for us at a regional level as well". STC Solutions aims to become one of Microsoft's top partners in the next 3 years extending the relationship beyond the traditional ICT systems integration to cutting edge cloud, digital and cybersecurity solutions
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) has been elected to the GSMA Board, the world's largest mobile organization
- Tarig Enaya at the Future Investment Initiative: 10 Billion to Be Invested in Smart Cities in the Next Four Years
- STC’s Net Income for Q3 2018 compared to the comparable quarter last year and the 2nd quarter this year increased by 2.9% & 8.1% (respectively), and it distributes SR 1 per share dividends for the 3rd quarter.
- Future Investment Initiative: Al-Nasser urged to innovation and investment to accelerate digital transformation
- STC participating in FII as strategic partners