Jul 04, 2018
STC celebrating a Mega Agreements for 2018 Projects with its Strategic Partners (Huawei, Ericsson, Nokia)
In the presence of the STC group CEO Nasser AL Nasser, STC celebrated the signing of the mega agreement with its strategic partners Huawei, Ericsson, and Nokia. This deal considered as a major progress in regards to the strategic partnership with the three global companies. “It will lead to a new step of investments for future projects” Al-Nasser Said. He Added: “It is a very important for the strategic partnership and will take STC to the next level of investment in the future projects”. The agreements includes major projects from different sectors, i.e the expansion of Aljawwal network 2018, cloud computing project, IT & cyber security projects, in addition to several projects for STC subsidiaries: (STC Specialized, VIVA Kuwait, and Viva Bahrain). Moreover, all of the strategic partners CEOs, confirmed that STC is counted to be the major operator in the MENA region, and they are looking forward to improve the relationship with STC for the interest of all parties.
- STC Launches Maintenance Center Accredited BY Apple
- British Minister for Investment Visits STC
- STC Group Launches 5G Commercial Services in Saudi Arabia after Kuwait and Soon in Bahrain as the First Operator in the MENA Region to Offer such Services
- STC appointed Fay Al-Alshaikh as Product Portfolio Strategy GM
- STC & Philips to unlock telehealth’s potential to transform care in Kingdom