Jul 04, 2018
STC celebrating a Mega Agreements for 2018 Projects with its Strategic Partners (Huawei, Ericsson, Nokia)
In the presence of the STC group CEO Nasser AL Nasser, STC celebrated the signing of the mega agreement with its strategic partners Huawei, Ericsson, and Nokia. This deal considered as a major progress in regards to the strategic partnership with the three global companies. “It will lead to a new step of investments for future projects” Al-Nasser Said. He Added: “It is a very important for the strategic partnership and will take STC to the next level of investment in the future projects”. The agreements includes major projects from different sectors, i.e the expansion of Aljawwal network 2018, cloud computing project, IT & cyber security projects, in addition to several projects for STC subsidiaries: (STC Specialized, VIVA Kuwait, and Viva Bahrain). Moreover, all of the strategic partners CEOs, confirmed that STC is counted to be the major operator in the MENA region, and they are looking forward to improve the relationship with STC for the interest of all parties.
- CIT Minister: STC is the most important partner to build a Digital Base Economy
- KT-STC Group Cooperate for Developing High-Tech Business in Middle East
- STC Inaugurates its Participation in the Mobile World Congress (MWC) Barcelona
- STC continues to attend the World Mobile Congress in Barcelona
- STC Announced the Largest 5G Network in the Middle East