Mar 01, 2020
stc crowns the winners of the “Saudi Cup”... The most expensive horse races in the world
Chairman of stc Board, His Royal Highness Prince Mohammad bin Khaled bin Abdullah Al-Faisal Al Saud handed over today a million-dollar prize to the rider Dark Power, winner of “stc 1351 Cup” race, owned by Al-Adiat Stables of Sheikh Issa from the Kingdom of Bahrain, in the presence of the Minister of Sports, His Royal Highness Prince Abdulaziz bin Turki Al-Faisal.
14 international riders competed in the race sponsored by stc. The Competition is named after stc and the date of founding the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, as part of the activities of the “Saudi Cup”, the most expensive horse race in the world.
stc sponsored yesterday the 4-round “Jockeys’ Challenge” race, with prizes totaling $ 1.6 million, $ 400,000 per round. The winner riders received “Dare” Race Cup awards by the Director General of Corporate Communications, Eng. Muhammad Aba Al-Khail, 5G Cup by the Director General of Marketing Communication of Consumer Sector Unit, Ahmad Al-Sahaf, Cloud Computing Cup by the Director General of Marketing Communication of Business Sector Unit, Omar Al-Fayez, and stc pay Cup by the Director of Tomouh Program, Abdel Rahman Al Sagheer.
stc sponsorship of this major national event is in line with its central role in enabling the digitization of the public and private sectors in the Kingdom and enriching people’s lives with digital solutions according to its “Dare” strategy for digital transformation and growth on new routes.
- The Biggest Electronic Sports (FIFA, Fortnite, PUBG) Tournament Launched with Prizes Up to SAR 500 Thousand
- A 100 million riyal initiative from stc to support health care in the Kingdom Doubling Operational Efficiency At 22 stc Health Care Centres To Serve 5 Million Beneficiaries
- 1.6 Billion Free Awareness Messages in 44 Days, in 10 Languages, for Coronavirus Prevention
- Nasser Al Nasser: KSA is No. 10 worldwide in terms of internet speed and telecommunication companies are making our country proud by being worthy competitors.
- Digitizing 7 Million Contracts Saves 200,000 Annual Waiting Hours