Sep 28, 2017
iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus arrive at STC on 30th of September
STC today announced it will offer the new generation iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. Customers can pre-order iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus today at stc.com.sa, and both will be in stores beginning Saturday, 30th of September at STC stores across the Kingdom. For complete pricing details, please visit stc.com.sa.
For this special occasion, STC is opening some of its stores in different cities at 12:00 AM on the 30th of September to allow its customers to be the first to own iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus when its available in the Saudi market. These stores are King Abdelaziz street and Tahliah street outlets in Riyadh, Jamjoum street outlet in Jeddah, and Tahliah street outlet in Dammam.
iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus are a new generation of iPhone featuring a new glass and aluminum design in three beautiful finishes - space gray, silver and a new gold - made with the most durable glass ever in a smartphone, Retina HD displays, A11 Bionic chip and is designed for the ultimate augmented experience. The world’s most popular camera gets even better and wireless charging brings a powerful new capability to iPhone. iPhone 8 Plus features dual 12-megapixel cameras and introduces Portrait mode with Portrait Lighting, bringing dramatic studio lighting effects to iPhone, allowing customers to capture stunning portraits with a shallow depth of field effect in five different lighting styles.
Additionally, iPhone X, the future of the smartphone, will be available to pre-order at STC on Friday, 27th of October. iPhone X features a gorgeous all-glass and stainless steel design with a beautiful 5.8-inch Super Retina display, A11 Bionic chip, wireless charging, an improved rear camera with dual optical image stabilization and Face ID, enabled by the new True Depth camera. For more details on pricing, please visit www.stc.com.sa For more details on iPhone please visit www.apple.com
- STC announces a contract for TV and digital broadcasting and the marketing sponsorships with the GSA and SAFF
- STC’s Net Income for Q2 2018 increased by 3.74% compared to the comparable quarter last year
- Minister of CIT Launches (STC Solutions) Program for Cybersecurity
- STC celebrating a Mega Agreements for 2018 Projects with its Strategic Partners (Huawei, Ericsson, Nokia)
- STC BECOMES THE FIRST SAUDI ENTITY TO BE ADMITTED MEMBERSHIP TO THE WORLD-RENOWNED FORUM OF INCIDENT RESPONSE AND SECURITY TEAMS (FIRST).