Apr 23, 2018
STC’s Net Income for Q1 2018 increased by 2.1% compared to the comparable quarter last year, and it distributes SR 1 per share dividends for the 1st quarter.
- Revenue from Services for 1st quarter reached SR 12,386m compared the corresponding quarter last year a decrease of 1.1%.
- Gross Profit for the for 1st quarter reached to SR 6,997m an increase of 1.05% compared to the corresponding quarter last year.
- Operating Profit for the 1st quarter reached to SR 2,632m an increase of 0.7% compared to the corresponding quarter last year.
- Earnings before Interest, Taxes, Zakat, Depreciation and Amortization (EBITDA) for 1st quarter reached to SR 4,644m an increase of 2.1% compared to the corresponding quarter last year.
- In accordance with the approved dividend policy for three years starting from the 4th quarter 2015 which was announced on 11 November 2015, and have been ratified during the General Assembly Meeting on April 4th 2016, STC will distribute a total of SR 2,000 million in cash dividend for Q1 2018, representing SR 1 per share. The eligibility of dividends shall be for the shareholders at the close of trading on Monday 7/5/2018 and as per the registered shareholders in the register of The Securities Depository Center Company at the end of the 2nd trading day following the eligibility date. Dividend distribution date will be on 28/5/2018. The number of shares outstanding for Dividend 2,000 million shares.
- Inauguration of the First Digital STC Store in KSA Offering Services 24 hours
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) has been elected to the GSMA Board, the world's largest mobile organization
- Tarig Enaya at the Future Investment Initiative: 10 Billion to Be Invested in Smart Cities in the Next Four Years
- STC’s Net Income for Q3 2018 compared to the comparable quarter last year and the 2nd quarter this year increased by 2.9% & 8.1% (respectively), and it distributes SR 1 per share dividends for the 3rd quarter.
- Future Investment Initiative: Al-Nasser urged to innovation and investment to accelerate digital transformation