Jun 04, 2018
STC Inaugurates a Modern Data Centre with Global Standards
STC inaugurated the new data Centre in Riyadh, in the Presence of HRH Prince Mohammad K Al Faisal Alsaud, Chairman of the Board, and Dr. Khaled Biyari, Vice Chairman of the Board, and Haitham Alohaly, Deputy Miniser of CIT. On this occasion, Nasser AL Nasser, STC Group CEO, confirmed that this hub is one of the most modern in terms of capabilities and technologies and will act positively in supporting STC`s role in enabling digital services for private and public sectors, according to the growth strategy and digitization in line with 2030 vision. Pointing out that modern data hubs are considered a corner stone for digital transformation in the Kingdom. The Centre was built in (AlRaidah Digital City) in Riyadh according to high global standards. It is ranked in the fourth tier, which is the highest according to (Uptime Institute), and among the top ten in the world. By inaugurating this centre, STC will have the largest capacity for data centres in the Middle East. In addition to, hosting the biggest ICloud Service in the region, supporting key global platforms that makes the base of infrastructure to comply with the requirements of launching modern technologies such as IOT, Smart Cities, and Cybersecurity.
- STC Announced the Largest 5G Network in the Middle East
- STC appointed Moudhi Aljamea as the First Saudi Executive
- STC’s Net Income for Q4 2018 compared to the comparable quarter last year and the 3rd quarter this year increased by 22.0% & 17.9% (respectively).
- STC unveils new packages controlling the monthly bill
- STC Announces New Appointments of a Number of Saudi Senior Executives