Oct 29, 2020
SIMAH Rating Agency has assigned stc with the highest credit (AAA)
stc announces that it has been assigned with the highest grade credit rating by SIMAH Rating Agency-Tassnief- (Licensed by the Capital Market Authority) as “AAA” for long term and “T1” for short term.
The assigned credit rating grade reflects the positive vision of SIMAH Rating Agency “Tassnief” on stc, represented by its strategic plans and operational capability with the support of its high cash flows and revenue growth. In addition to the strength of its financial position and its credit indicators to meet any financing requirements in the future.
- Western Union acquires 15% of stc pay for $200 million
- 5G Coverage Supports the International Media Center during G20 Summit
- stc intends to establish a premier digital hub for the MENA region
- 50% of jobs will need new skills in 5 years as a result of digital transformations
- stc to deploy phase 2 of the 5G network in 71 cities in Saudi Arabia