Sep 04, 2018
STC Establishes a platform to Share cyber threats information in Collaboration with Anomali
STC signed an agreement with Anomali Company to establish a platform for cyber threats information sharing. The agreement focuses on enhancing the methods of dealing with cyber threats in STC group and its subsidiaries. The agreement also, enables the group to use the latest technologies in cybersecurity, analyse data (cyber), predict and deal with them before they occur by supporting security threat monitoring experts at the cyber defence centres with high-quality information on sources of threats and cyber-attacks, which will provide STC with early alarm system for any possible attacks on its infrastructure. After the signing, Eng. Yasser Alswailem, Cybersecurity GM stated that “ our aim is to continue enhancing Cybersecurity for the infrastructure of STC group to protect customers data through the bilateral agreements with specialized companies in analyzing cyber data to provide information of cyber threats via interactive platforms in the right time.
- STC Announced the Largest 5G Network in the Middle East
- STC appointed Moudhi Aljamea as the First Saudi Executive
- STC’s Net Income for Q4 2018 compared to the comparable quarter last year and the 3rd quarter this year increased by 22.0% & 17.9% (respectively).
- STC unveils new packages controlling the monthly bill
- STC Announces New Appointments of a Number of Saudi Senior Executives