Sep 04, 2018
STC Establishes a platform to Share cyber threats information in Collaboration with Anomali
STC signed an agreement with Anomali Company to establish a platform for cyber threats information sharing. The agreement focuses on enhancing the methods of dealing with cyber threats in STC group and its subsidiaries. The agreement also, enables the group to use the latest technologies in cybersecurity, analyse data (cyber), predict and deal with them before they occur by supporting security threat monitoring experts at the cyber defence centres with high-quality information on sources of threats and cyber-attacks, which will provide STC with early alarm system for any possible attacks on its infrastructure. After the signing, Eng. Yasser Alswailem, Cybersecurity GM stated that “ our aim is to continue enhancing Cybersecurity for the infrastructure of STC group to protect customers data through the bilateral agreements with specialized companies in analyzing cyber data to provide information of cyber threats via interactive platforms in the right time.
- STC Establishes a platform to Share cyber threats information in Collaboration with Anomali
- STC announces a contract for TV and digital broadcasting and the marketing sponsorships with the GSA and SAFF
- STC’s Net Income for Q2 2018 increased by 3.74% compared to the comparable quarter last year
- Minister of CIT Launches (STC Solutions) Program for Cybersecurity
- STC celebrating a Mega Agreements for 2018 Projects with its Strategic Partners (Huawei, Ericsson, Nokia)