Sep 04, 2018
STC Establishes a platform to Share cyber threats information in Collaboration with Anomali
STC signed an agreement with Anomali Company to establish a platform for cyber threats information sharing. The agreement focuses on enhancing the methods of dealing with cyber threats in STC group and its subsidiaries. The agreement also, enables the group to use the latest technologies in cybersecurity, analyse data (cyber), predict and deal with them before they occur by supporting security threat monitoring experts at the cyber defence centres with high-quality information on sources of threats and cyber-attacks, which will provide STC with early alarm system for any possible attacks on its infrastructure. After the signing, Eng. Yasser Alswailem, Cybersecurity GM stated that “ our aim is to continue enhancing Cybersecurity for the infrastructure of STC group to protect customers data through the bilateral agreements with specialized companies in analyzing cyber data to provide information of cyber threats via interactive platforms in the right time.
- Inauguration of the First Digital STC Store in KSA Offering Services 24 hours
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) has been elected to the GSMA Board, the world's largest mobile organization
- Tarig Enaya at the Future Investment Initiative: 10 Billion to Be Invested in Smart Cities in the Next Four Years
- STC’s Net Income for Q3 2018 compared to the comparable quarter last year and the 2nd quarter this year increased by 2.9% & 8.1% (respectively), and it distributes SR 1 per share dividends for the 3rd quarter.
- Future Investment Initiative: Al-Nasser urged to innovation and investment to accelerate digital transformation