Sep 04, 2018
STC Establishes a platform to Share cyber threats information in Collaboration with Anomali
STC signed an agreement with Anomali Company to establish a platform for cyber threats information sharing. The agreement focuses on enhancing the methods of dealing with cyber threats in STC group and its subsidiaries. The agreement also, enables the group to use the latest technologies in cybersecurity, analyse data (cyber), predict and deal with them before they occur by supporting security threat monitoring experts at the cyber defence centres with high-quality information on sources of threats and cyber-attacks, which will provide STC with early alarm system for any possible attacks on its infrastructure. After the signing, Eng. Yasser Alswailem, Cybersecurity GM stated that “ our aim is to continue enhancing Cybersecurity for the infrastructure of STC group to protect customers data through the bilateral agreements with specialized companies in analyzing cyber data to provide information of cyber threats via interactive platforms in the right time.
- STC appointed Fay Al-Alshaikh as Product Portfolio Strategy GM
- STC & Philips to unlock telehealth’s potential to transform care in Kingdom
- STCPay Appoints a New Board of Directors Chaired by Khaled Al Jasser with 6 Expert Members
- STC has Contributed SAR 168 Billion to the Kingdom's GDP Over 19 Years
- STC’s Net Income for Q1 2019 compared to the corresponding quarter last year increased by 6.3%, and it distributes SR 1 per share dividends for Q1 2019