Mar 18, 2021
stc Employees Vaccinated Against the Coronavirus to be Granted Two-Day Leave
stc announced its announced its initiative to grant a two-day leave to employees vaccinated against the novel coronavirus (COVID-19)—part of the company's efforts to support official authorities’ work raising societal immunity—out of concern for the health of its employees.
A statement from the company said this leave would be granted to anyone who had received the first dose of the vaccine before June 2021. The company encouraged employees to hasten efforts to receive the vaccine and complete the objective of the initiative, which is adherence to official directions in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and effectively helping raise social immunity levels.
- stc Named Most Influential Brand in KSA
- A new partnership for stc to launch the smart home platform in Neom
- stc partners with Extreme E as the debut Desert X-Prix’s digital enabler
- stc’ Chairman and CEO Praise the Launch of Shareek and Commend Its Objective of Achieving Sustainable Development
- stc Employees Vaccinated Against the Coronavirus to be Granted Two-Day Leave