Mar 18, 2021
stc Employees Vaccinated Against the Coronavirus to be Granted Two-Day Leave
stc announced its announced its initiative to grant a two-day leave to employees vaccinated against the novel coronavirus (COVID-19)—part of the company's efforts to support official authorities’ work raising societal immunity—out of concern for the health of its employees.
A statement from the company said this leave would be granted to anyone who had received the first dose of the vaccine before June 2021. The company encouraged employees to hasten efforts to receive the vaccine and complete the objective of the initiative, which is adherence to official directions in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and effectively helping raise social immunity levels.
- stc is one of the best workplaces for career growth in Saudi Arabia
- Over SAR 5 million from stc’s “Furijat with qitaf” campaign contribute to the release of 36 prisoners.
- stc’s Net income for Q1 of 2021 compared to the corresponding quarter last year increased by 1.34%
- stc donates SAR 10 million to Ehsan platform, while continuing to provide it with technical support through the "Technical Empowerment" program
- stc Is a Digital Enabler and a Strategic Partner for the SAFEIS