Nov 14, 2018
Saudi Telecom Company (STC) has been elected to the GSMA Board, the world's largest mobile organization
GSMA, the world's largest mobile operator’s organization has announced the election of Saudi Telecom Company (STC) as a member of GSMA's Board after the company won the board’s election to join the top 25 mobile operators in the world. With more than 1,100 members from global mobile ecosystem, the number of customers benefiting from the organization's policies and guidelines is more than 7.5 billion. The GSMA organizes the most important mobile events in the world, such as the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, the Mobile World Congress in Shanghai, the Mobile World Congress in the America and the Mobile 360 Series conferences. STC Group CEO, Nasser Al-Nasser, described the success in this election to join the GSMA board as an important achievement for the company, as it reflects the great potential and value of STC locally, regionally and globally. It also reflects the advanced position reached by the Kingdom's telecommunications sector with the support of the Ministry of Communications and Technology Information and Communications and Information Technology Commission to achieve the targets of the national transformation plan 2020, and the kingdoms vision 2030. Al Nasser said that GSMA has an important role to play on the global dimensions, and that STC's victory in this elections strengthen its position as an active member of the global mobiles industry and contributes to enhancing the Kingdom's contribution to the global policies, as well as supporting opportunities to build alliances and partnerships with big international players .
- Inauguration of the First Digital STC Store in KSA Offering Services 24 hours
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) has been elected to the GSMA Board, the world's largest mobile organization
- Tarig Enaya at the Future Investment Initiative: 10 Billion to Be Invested in Smart Cities in the Next Four Years
- STC’s Net Income for Q3 2018 compared to the comparable quarter last year and the 2nd quarter this year increased by 2.9% & 8.1% (respectively), and it distributes SR 1 per share dividends for the 3rd quarter.
- Future Investment Initiative: Al-Nasser urged to innovation and investment to accelerate digital transformation