Mar 10, 2020
stc enables access to educational and health platforms for free
stc has made access to a number of health and educational online services free of charge without affecting the users data quota in response to the steps taken by the Ministries of health and education in Saudi Arabia and as part of its responsibilities as a socially responsible digital enabler in the field of telecommunications.
This CSR initiative aims to continue and enhance access to health and educational services and the much-needed information during this critical time.
- The Biggest Electronic Sports (FIFA, Fortnite, PUBG) Tournament Launched with Prizes Up to SAR 500 Thousand
- A 100 million riyal initiative from stc to support health care in the Kingdom Doubling Operational Efficiency At 22 stc Health Care Centres To Serve 5 Million Beneficiaries
- 1.6 Billion Free Awareness Messages in 44 Days, in 10 Languages, for Coronavirus Prevention
- Nasser Al Nasser: KSA is No. 10 worldwide in terms of internet speed and telecommunication companies are making our country proud by being worthy competitors.
- Digitizing 7 Million Contracts Saves 200,000 Annual Waiting Hours