Mar 10, 2020
stc enables access to educational and health platforms for free
stc has made access to a number of health and educational online services free of charge without affecting the users data quota in response to the steps taken by the Ministries of health and education in Saudi Arabia and as part of its responsibilities as a socially responsible digital enabler in the field of telecommunications.
This CSR initiative aims to continue and enhance access to health and educational services and the much-needed information during this critical time.
- Unlimited free internet to social media on the 90th Saudi National Day
- One million jobs are expected to be created over 5 years due to the digital transformations in the Kingdom
- 1 million interactions on "Tawakkalna" platform... customer satisfaction rates for phone calls exceeds 93%
- stc announces the first deployment of 5G stand-alone in MENA region
- stc launches a new permanent telecommuting policy