Feb 25, 2018
STC demonstrates its Role in Digitalization aligning with Vision 2030 during MWC in Barcelona
STC participates at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2018 in Barcelona, Spain from Feb 26th, to March 1st, 2018, which is one of the most prominent international events that gather decision makers and experts in ICT field worldwide.
STC to demonstrate its excellence as a leader for ICT industry in Middle East in this event. Through several agreements and modern booth, STC will review its role in digitalization transformation, enabling Kingdom’s Vision, and supporting E-services in both public and private sector. In addition, STC will sign several MoUs with number of global partners in order to upgrade its network to the 5G, to be the first company to use this technology in the Middle East.
- Inauguration of the First Digital STC Store in KSA Offering Services 24 hours
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) has been elected to the GSMA Board, the world's largest mobile organization
- Tarig Enaya at the Future Investment Initiative: 10 Billion to Be Invested in Smart Cities in the Next Four Years
- STC’s Net Income for Q3 2018 compared to the comparable quarter last year and the 2nd quarter this year increased by 2.9% & 8.1% (respectively), and it distributes SR 1 per share dividends for the 3rd quarter.
- Future Investment Initiative: Al-Nasser urged to innovation and investment to accelerate digital transformation