Feb 25, 2018
STC demonstrates its Role in Digitalization aligning with Vision 2030 during MWC in Barcelona
STC participates at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2018 in Barcelona, Spain from Feb 26th, to March 1st, 2018, which is one of the most prominent international events that gather decision makers and experts in ICT field worldwide.
STC to demonstrate its excellence as a leader for ICT industry in Middle East in this event. Through several agreements and modern booth, STC will review its role in digitalization transformation, enabling Kingdom’s Vision, and supporting E-services in both public and private sector. In addition, STC will sign several MoUs with number of global partners in order to upgrade its network to the 5G, to be the first company to use this technology in the Middle East.
- STC Establishes a platform to Share cyber threats information in Collaboration with Anomali
- STC announces a contract for TV and digital broadcasting and the marketing sponsorships with the GSA and SAFF
- STC’s Net Income for Q2 2018 increased by 3.74% compared to the comparable quarter last year
- Minister of CIT Launches (STC Solutions) Program for Cybersecurity
- STC celebrating a Mega Agreements for 2018 Projects with its Strategic Partners (Huawei, Ericsson, Nokia)