Nov 02, 2017
STC Wins the Award for Best Wholesale Operator in the Middle East
STC took part in the European conference for international capacities ‘Capacity Europe2017’ that was held in London where Saudi Telecom represented by Wholesale sector won the award for best operator for wholesale services in the Middle East. This award is considered one of the international awards in this domain in the Middle East region where it is awarded through the process of nomination and differentiation between distinguished operators each year. The award was received by Dr. Homoud M. Alkussayer, STC Wholesale VP after his participation in one of the panel discussions of the conference that discussed the strategic issues for telecom services and the agreement to grow in wholesale field and With the most modern infra-structure. Winning the award affirms the company’s leading role in the area of wholesale services on the local ,regional and international levels making its main successes in this area this year as a continuation of its previous successes.
- Inauguration of the First Digital STC Store in KSA Offering Services 24 hours
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) has been elected to the GSMA Board, the world's largest mobile organization
- Tarig Enaya at the Future Investment Initiative: 10 Billion to Be Invested in Smart Cities in the Next Four Years
- STC’s Net Income for Q3 2018 compared to the comparable quarter last year and the 2nd quarter this year increased by 2.9% & 8.1% (respectively), and it distributes SR 1 per share dividends for the 3rd quarter.
- Future Investment Initiative: Al-Nasser urged to innovation and investment to accelerate digital transformation