Feb 07, 2019
STC appointed Moudhi Aljamea as the First Saudi Executive
STC has appointed Dr.Moudhi Aljamea as ICT School GM at STC Academy, to become the first Saudi women who occupies an executive position in the company. STC confirmed that appointing Aljamea reflects its commitment to recruit and support Saudi Arabian qualified talents in the leading positions. Dr. Moudhi Aljamea has a PhD in Computer Security, and a vast experience in cyber and information security. Prior joining STC, she was the president of entrepreneurship unit and business incubator in Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University, and considered as one of the Saudis experts in the computer security field.
- Nasser Al Nasser: stc Develops Artificial Intelligence Applications to Enrich People's Lives and Improve Customer Experience
- stc’s revenue for 12 months period of 2019 increased
- Alhakbani appointed CEO at "TAWAL" subsidiary of the STC Group
- The Ministry of Labor and Social Development Signs a Memorandum of Understanding with stc Group to Build a Strategic Partnership
- stc Launches its Unified Brand in KSA, Kuwait and Bahrain