Feb 07, 2019
STC appointed Moudhi Aljamea as the First Saudi Executive
STC has appointed Dr.Moudhi Aljamea as ICT School GM at STC Academy, to become the first Saudi women who occupies an executive position in the company. STC confirmed that appointing Aljamea reflects its commitment to recruit and support Saudi Arabian qualified talents in the leading positions. Dr. Moudhi Aljamea has a PhD in Computer Security, and a vast experience in cyber and information security. Prior joining STC, she was the president of entrepreneurship unit and business incubator in Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University, and considered as one of the Saudis experts in the computer security field.
- STC appointed Fay Al-Alshaikh as Product Portfolio Strategy GM
- STC & Philips to unlock telehealth’s potential to transform care in Kingdom
- STCPay Appoints a New Board of Directors Chaired by Khaled Al Jasser with 6 Expert Members
- STC has Contributed SAR 168 Billion to the Kingdom's GDP Over 19 Years
- STC’s Net Income for Q1 2019 compared to the corresponding quarter last year increased by 6.3%, and it distributes SR 1 per share dividends for Q1 2019