Feb 07, 2019
STC appointed Moudhi Aljamea as the First Saudi Executive
STC has appointed Dr.Moudhi Aljamea as ICT School GM at STC Academy, to become the first Saudi women who occupies an executive position in the company. STC confirmed that appointing Aljamea reflects its commitment to recruit and support Saudi Arabian qualified talents in the leading positions. Dr. Moudhi Aljamea has a PhD in Computer Security, and a vast experience in cyber and information security. Prior joining STC, she was the president of entrepreneurship unit and business incubator in Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University, and considered as one of the Saudis experts in the computer security field.
- STC Announced the Largest 5G Network in the Middle East
- STC appointed Moudhi Aljamea as the First Saudi Executive
- STC’s Net Income for Q4 2018 compared to the comparable quarter last year and the 3rd quarter this year increased by 22.0% & 17.9% (respectively).
- STC unveils new packages controlling the monthly bill
- STC Announces New Appointments of a Number of Saudi Senior Executives