May 16, 2019
STC appointed Fay Al-Alshaikh as Product Portfolio Strategy GM
STC announces the appointment of Fay Al-Alshaikh as Product Portfolio Strategy GM in EBU effective from 15/05/2019. The company confirmed that appointing Al-Alshaikh reflects its commitment to empower women in executive positions and to recruit Saudi Arabian qualified talents in field of CIT. This follows several appointments in 2019 to empower women in executive positions such as general manager of ICT School in STC Academy Mudhi Al-Jamea, and manager of sustainability program Maha Al-Nuhait. Before joining STC, Fay has worked as the Head of Enterprise at Apple in Saudi Arabia.She worked as well in other international brands like Cisco and Hewlett-Packard, and during her career she has held multiple leadership and advisory positions and is considered one of the Saudi experts in the Enterprise Business.
- STC Launches Their Own Board to Empower Women And Reinforce Female Participation in The Business
- For the First Time in the Formula E History... 5G Services Are Provided to the Public in Diriyah
- STC Launches Micro Trench Technology for the First Time in Saudi Arabia
- Meqyas Report: STC has the Fastest Mobile Internet Speed in Saudi Arabia
- MySTC Receives App of the Year Golden Award at the 2019 IT World Awards