May 16, 2019
STC appointed Fay Al-Alshaikh as Product Portfolio Strategy GM
STC announces the appointment of Fay Al-Alshaikh as Product Portfolio Strategy GM in EBU effective from 15/05/2019. The company confirmed that appointing Al-Alshaikh reflects its commitment to empower women in executive positions and to recruit Saudi Arabian qualified talents in field of CIT. This follows several appointments in 2019 to empower women in executive positions such as general manager of ICT School in STC Academy Mudhi Al-Jamea, and manager of sustainability program Maha Al-Nuhait. Before joining STC, Fay has worked as the Head of Enterprise at Apple in Saudi Arabia.She worked as well in other international brands like Cisco and Hewlett-Packard, and during her career she has held multiple leadership and advisory positions and is considered one of the Saudi experts in the Enterprise Business.
- STC appointed Fay Al-Alshaikh as Product Portfolio Strategy GM
- STC & Philips to unlock telehealth’s potential to transform care in Kingdom
- STCPay Appoints a New Board of Directors Chaired by Khaled Al Jasser with 6 Expert Members
- STC has Contributed SAR 168 Billion to the Kingdom's GDP Over 19 Years
- STC’s Net Income for Q1 2019 compared to the corresponding quarter last year increased by 6.3%, and it distributes SR 1 per share dividends for Q1 2019