May 23, 2021
stc Academy Signs a MoU with UC Berkeley to Enhance Digital Thinking Among Leaders
stc Academy signed a MoU with UC Berkeley Executive Education to provide education and training solutions for leaders on emerging technologies, leadership, and digital transformation. The Memorandum, which aims at obtaining the Digital Excellence Program Certificate for Leaders with partnership of the Academy and the Berkeley Center, was signed by Dr. Moudhi Al-Jamea, Dean of stc Academy and Michael Rielly, CEO of UC Berkeley Executive Education over the virtual platform. This follows several previous successful partnerships between the two parties that cover educational programs and conferences During which views and expertise were exchanged, as well as the Artificial Intelligence annual competition sponsored by the Academy and its partners. As part of the stc Academy’s partnership with UC Berkeley, Dr. Moudhi Al-Jamea participated in the virtual conference held by MIT Technology Review Arabia and Harvard Business Review Arabia, titled “Developing and Shaping Digital Thinking Among Business Leaders” and shared the Academy’s experience in executive education and leadership development in terms of technologies and leadership. Dr. Al-Jamea stressed the importance of self-awareness in digital empowerment and its critical role in digital education, as technologies cannot be designed without addressing the development of leadership skills. Dr. Al-Jamea explained that stc Academy has been designing development pathways to Provide executives with state-of-the-art techniques and methodologies that can help them handle their managerial duties with a digital mindset that is based on technical knowledge and promote the sharing and exchange of knowledge and expertise. Dr. Al-Jamea emphasized the importance of specialised training sessions in the fields of cybersecurity, IoT, Smart Cities, and Artificial Intelligence in enabling leaders to understand these concepts and develop their abilities to integrate 5G technologies and its applications in marketing and the management of human resources, discussing technology related issues, and bridging the technological gap between generations.
- stc receives praise in Opensignal Report and is ranked number one for its 5G coverage by Meqyas Report
- stc and RPMANetworks extend their partnership for NEOM LINC_Air™ Smart Home with a Smart Wireless Fire Alarm Solution
- stc Sustainability Platform Wins the Excellence Award at "The World Summit on the Information Society ( WSIS) Forum 2021
- stc, Solutions by stc, Casa Systems and Netcracker Collaborate to Automate a Marketplace-Driven 5G Network Slice as a Service Enabled by Core Domain
- stc Academy Signs a MoU with UC Berkeley to Enhance Digital Thinking Among Leaders