Aug 18, 2020
Saudi Arabia becomes the 5th fastest mobile internet network worldwide
Saudi Arabia has jumped five places globally in terms of mobile internet speed, ranking 5th worldwide with a speed of 71.73 MB/s as announced by Speedtest website, specialized in measuring internet speeds around the world. Ookla company, the owner of Speedtest website, has already announced that stc has won the award for the fastest 5G mobile network during Q2 2020. Stc has also won, for the 4th consecutive year, the award for the fastest mobile network speed, and the award for the best mobile coverage provided by a telecommunication company in the KSA.
Winning these awards which are offered by the top platform for measuring internet speeds in the world, is a testament of stc's commitment to offer the best services to its customers in the Kingdom, elevate community services in the Kingdom, and offer a perfect customer experience, as well as its commitment to its central role in enabling digital transformation in accordance with Saudi Vision 2030.
- Al-Nasser calls on companies to adopt plans to promote innovation through artificial intelligence
- stc’s Net Profit for Q3 and 9 months period of 2020 compared to the comparable
- stc and NVIDIA Team Up to Build KSA’s First AI and Deep Learning Cloud Infrastructure, Enabling Enterprises to Fast-track AI Adoption
- 3,000 female employees in stc Group … with 22% increase during 2020
- stc and Rakuten Mobile Sign a Memorandum of Understanding