Aug 10, 2019
Record Numbers in Mobile Data Usage Reach 7 TB
For the first time, STC has shouldered the consumption of 7 GB data. Over 7 TB was used in Mina, 6 TB of which was over the mobile network in Mina, an increase of 39% over last year, and 5.1 TB over the 4G network, an increase of 57% over last year, in addition to 7 GB over 5G.
The number of subscribers increased by 14% compared to last year, the number of roaming customers increased by 12%, and the network recorded distinct success indicators exceeding 99.7%.
STC has launched the 5G network and made it available primarily in three services: Wi-Fi, holograms, and drones. Pilgrims can connect to the high-speed network via Wi-Fi at a number of locations in the Holy Mosque, Holy Places, and camps there.
- 1 million interactions on "Tawakkalna" platform... customer satisfaction rates for phone calls exceeds 93%
- stc announces the first deployment of 5G stand-alone in MENA region
- stc launches a new permanent telecommuting policy
- Microsoft report: 16% of Saudi institutions consider AI a top priority
- stc Introduces Education Package and Offers Discounts on Baity Fiber Starting from 50%