Aug 10, 2019
Record Numbers in Mobile Data Usage Reach 7 TB
For the first time, STC has shouldered the consumption of 7 GB data. Over 7 TB was used in Mina, 6 TB of which was over the mobile network in Mina, an increase of 39% over last year, and 5.1 TB over the 4G network, an increase of 57% over last year, in addition to 7 GB over 5G.
The number of subscribers increased by 14% compared to last year, the number of roaming customers increased by 12%, and the network recorded distinct success indicators exceeding 99.7%.
STC has launched the 5G network and made it available primarily in three services: Wi-Fi, holograms, and drones. Pilgrims can connect to the high-speed network via Wi-Fi at a number of locations in the Holy Mosque, Holy Places, and camps there.
- STC Launches Their Own Board to Empower Women And Reinforce Female Participation in The Business
- For the First Time in the Formula E History... 5G Services Are Provided to the Public in Diriyah
- STC Launches Micro Trench Technology for the First Time in Saudi Arabia
- Meqyas Report: STC has the Fastest Mobile Internet Speed in Saudi Arabia
- MySTC Receives App of the Year Golden Award at the 2019 IT World Awards