Aug 01, 2017
A Partnership Between STC incubator “InspireU” and “Careem” to Support Entrepreneurs
InspireU, STC incubator, announced a partnership agreement with Careem, the biggest car booking provider in KSA. According to the agreement, Careem will provide free rides for the 40 entrepreneurs and members of arbitration committee dealing with “Inspire U”. The agreement is an initiative to support entrepreneurs and innovations as well as telecom and IT projects, as the region is witnessing accelerating growth in investments and innovations.
InspireU, which is fully supported by STC, provide to its joiners opportunities to benefit from consultations and trainings, in addition to providing office spaces and financing, in addition to opening new horizons for the participants among many other supportive initiatives. Careem was launched in 2012, and during the past years it grew over 30% Monthly, the team include 70K Saudi Captains providing the service in more than 50 cities around the Kingdom.
- STC announces a contract for TV and digital broadcasting and the marketing sponsorships with the GSA and SAFF
- STC’s Net Income for Q2 2018 increased by 3.74% compared to the comparable quarter last year
- Minister of CIT Launches (STC Solutions) Program for Cybersecurity
- STC celebrating a Mega Agreements for 2018 Projects with its Strategic Partners (Huawei, Ericsson, Nokia)
- STC BECOMES THE FIRST SAUDI ENTITY TO BE ADMITTED MEMBERSHIP TO THE WORLD-RENOWNED FORUM OF INCIDENT RESPONSE AND SECURITY TEAMS (FIRST).