Jul 19, 2018
Minister of CIT Launches (STC Solutions) Program for Cybersecurity
His Excellency Abdullah Al-Sawaha, Minister of CIT launched Today the Cybersecurity program for beginners (Cyber craft), that organized by STC, in the Presence of Nasser Al Nasser, STC Group CEO, and Abdulaziz Alruwais Governor of CITC. Al-Sawah valued STC initiative of launching such a program, which seeks to build local and professional capabilities in cybersecurity based on best practices and global standards to lead the Kingdom to the ranks of developed countries in modern technical knowledge. “objectives of the programs are compatible with the increasing demand for specialists in cybersecurity, as the services in the Kingdom witness an accelerating digital transformation in line with the Kingdom`s vision 2030”. He added. After the launching, Nasser Al Nasser confirmed that STC plays a pivotal role in the Kingdom`s vision 2030 as an enabler for digital transformation in the public and private sector. He pointed out the (STC Solutions) work through this program to train Saudi Talents in Cybersecurity that witness huge demand, in addition it is one of the growth tracks at STC according to the strategic growth plan and the digital transformation. Omar Alnomany, STC Solutions CEO, mentioned that the initiative is the first of its kind because it focuses on the young people, as their training on Cybersecurity will give them the chance to determine their educational and vocational track and use their energies in the right place. (Cyber craft) program aims to train more than 150 students in Riyadh, Jeddah, and Khobar, in collaboration with two global leading companies in Cybersecurity learning. The students will go through summer training for a month, and they will have certified Certificates at the end of the training.
- STC appointed Fay Al-Alshaikh as Product Portfolio Strategy GM
- STC & Philips to unlock telehealth’s potential to transform care in Kingdom
- STCPay Appoints a New Board of Directors Chaired by Khaled Al Jasser with 6 Expert Members
- STC has Contributed SAR 168 Billion to the Kingdom's GDP Over 19 Years
- STC’s Net Income for Q1 2019 compared to the corresponding quarter last year increased by 6.3%, and it distributes SR 1 per share dividends for Q1 2019