Dec 27, 2018
King Fahd Hospital launches the first platform to connect medical radiation with cloud computing in cooperation with STC
Saudi Telecom Company (STC) announced the launch of the first-of-its-kind radiography platform (Enterprise Medical Imaging) in the Kingdom, in collaboration with the Ministry of Health at King Fahd General Hospital in Madinah. STC will support the hospital with state-of-the-art technology to ensure the provision of excellent healthcare services to the patients. Through the new platform, it will be possible to facilitate the workflow, enable immediate reporting, archive all the data contained in the STC’s cloud database center, coordinate the healthcare services in the hospital, and reduce the cost of healthcare programs, especially with the availability of the staff management feature in the platform which allows centralized management of the human resources and medical staff. In this regard, Engineer Riyadh Mu’awwad, Vice-President for Public Sector Sales and Major Customers, said: "We continuously seek to build strategic partnerships to strengthen and empower the medical facilities and hospitals in the country and allow them to take advantage of state-of-the-art digital technology. As a result, this will enhance and support the quality and efficiency of the services provided to the patients in line with the objectives of the Kingdom’s Digital Transformation Vision 2030. " Moreover, Mu’awwad emphasized that this partnership with the Ministry of Health and its affiliate institutions is of utmost importance, and pointed out that STC is working on building and developing new technology solutions for various sectors to help implement cloud computing technology and shape the future of digital transformation in the Kingdom.
- STC Group Launches 5G Commercial Services in Saudi Arabia after Kuwait and Soon in Bahrain as the First Operator in the MENA Region to Offer such Services
- STC appointed Fay Al-Alshaikh as Product Portfolio Strategy GM
- STC & Philips to unlock telehealth’s potential to transform care in Kingdom
- STCPay Appoints a New Board of Directors Chaired by Khaled Al Jasser with 6 Expert Members
- STC has Contributed SAR 168 Billion to the Kingdom's GDP Over 19 Years