Nov 05, 2017
STC Launches IPhoneX in the Kingdom Starting From Third of November
STC announced, launching IPhoneX- the future of smart phones- featuring a revolutionary new design with a stunning all-screen display. The IPhoneX will be available starting from Friday November 3, at 8PM in Riyadh (exit 5 office, smart tower, altahliah office), Jeddah (altahliah office, Cornish office, and Aziz mall office), Dammam (alshatea Office, Khobar muntazah office), Khamis Mushait (bin jalalah center, alkhamis avenue). IPhone X features a gorgeous all-glass and stainless steel design with a beautiful 5.8-inch Super Retina display, A11 Bionic chip with neural engine for powerful machine learning, augmented reality and immersive 3D gaming experiences, wireless charging and Face ID, delivering an innovative and secure new way to unlock, authenticate and pay. The TrueDepth camera that enables Face ID brings Portrait mode with Portrait Lighting to the front camera for beautiful selfies with a depth-of-field effect and enables Animoji, which captures and analyzes over 50 different facial muscle movements to bring emoji to life in a fun new way. A redesigned rear camera with dual optical image stabilization includes a new color filter, deeper pixels, an improved Apple-designed image signal processor and features Portrait mode with Portrait Lighting allowing customers to capture stunning photos and videos. The all-glass front and back on iPhone X feature the most durable glass ever in a smartphone in two beautiful finishes, silver and space gray. STC maintains its compliance with the latest technologies and developments, by launching IPhoneX, the company is also, proud of its ability to present the best devices and strongest network.
- Inauguration of the First Digital STC Store in KSA Offering Services 24 hours
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) has been elected to the GSMA Board, the world's largest mobile organization
- Tarig Enaya at the Future Investment Initiative: 10 Billion to Be Invested in Smart Cities in the Next Four Years
- STC’s Net Income for Q3 2018 compared to the comparable quarter last year and the 2nd quarter this year increased by 2.9% & 8.1% (respectively), and it distributes SR 1 per share dividends for the 3rd quarter.
- Future Investment Initiative: Al-Nasser urged to innovation and investment to accelerate digital transformation