Aug 28, 2017
200% Extra Credit for Pilgrims with Sawa“Ziyara
STC announced a special offer for the first time with “SAWA Ziyara” SIM cards, that are specialized for this year Hajj season. The offer will allow 200% extra credit with the first charge. “SAWA Ziyara” are available in all 336 sales outlets in Makkah and Madinah, Holy Sites, Mawaqeet, cities related to Hajj and Umrah (Jeddah and Madinah), in addition to (air, sea, land) ports around the kingdom.
1500 Saudi Salesmen are providing several sale services to the pilgrims, including “SAWA Ziyara”. They concentrate on pilgrims gathering places in Tawaf institutions, inside pilgrims companies, hotels, and buses to stay close to them. They also provide bundles of packages and mobile services, which pilgrims might need.
The company marketing services are supported by the high quality network coverage, which focus on Hajj and peak times, large community locations, with modern technologies. The 4G network provides a great flow of mobile data services in the central regions of Makkah and Medina, as well as in the holy sites.
- STC Establishes a platform to Share cyber threats information in Collaboration with Anomali
- STC announces a contract for TV and digital broadcasting and the marketing sponsorships with the GSA and SAFF
- STC’s Net Income for Q2 2018 increased by 3.74% compared to the comparable quarter last year
- Minister of CIT Launches (STC Solutions) Program for Cybersecurity
- STC celebrating a Mega Agreements for 2018 Projects with its Strategic Partners (Huawei, Ericsson, Nokia)