For the First Time in the Formula E History... 5G Services Are Provided to the Public in Diriyah
For the first time in the Formula E history, the Diriyah public will have access to 5G services in 2019, provided by STC, as a digital enabler of one of the most world famous electric motorsports competitions taking place in Riyadh for the second, consecutive year. On that occasion, STC announced the completion of the deployment of the 5G network across various Diriyah locations, where visitors and attendees will enjoy the ability to use the latest network generation via 5G-enabled devices. In this respect, it is worth mentioning that STC allocates a dedicated pavilion for visitors, thus providing them with the chance to experience its digital services, in particular 5G-related ones, such as driving simulators and smartphones, as well as the STC Pay application and other self-service devices. This comes as part of STC’s commitment to keep pace with the technological revolution and to enrich the lives of its customers in line with its pivotal role played in enabling digital transformation in KSA. STC was the first company to launch a live 5G network in KSA and the Middle East in May 2018. Additionally, STC was the first operator to launch commercial 5G services in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Bahrain last June.
- STC Launches Their Own Board to Empower Women And Reinforce Female Participation in The Business
- For the First Time in the Formula E History... 5G Services Are Provided to the Public in Diriyah
- STC Launches Micro Trench Technology for the First Time in Saudi Arabia
- Meqyas Report: STC has the Fastest Mobile Internet Speed in Saudi Arabia
- MySTC Receives App of the Year Golden Award at the 2019 IT World Awards